Post-Hurricane Harvey Recovery Resources
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey, Texas Sea Grant has collected links to several resources that are designed to assist in recovery efforts. The websites, publications, mobile apps and videos listed below, developed by other Sea Grant programs and federal, state and regional agencies and non-profit organizations, cover multiple topics. Resources for specific topics such as safe cleanup procedures, seafood safety, and filing damage claims and other financial issues are listed under the links at left. We will continue to update these pages with additional resources as we find them.
Learn more about FEMA local disaster recovery centers and hurricane preparedness.
- Ready.gov Recovering from Disaster
- Disaster Recovery Log – mobile app to help you record damages to your home and property using text, images and audio
- Texas EDEN Disaster Recovery Information
- Harvey Emergency and Recovery Resources – by U.S. Rep. Brian Babin, Texas’ 36th District
- Public Health Emergency
- First Steps to Flood Recovery
- Cleaning Up After the Storm
- Rebuilding and Restoration
- Download the South Carolina Coastal Information Network Flood Resources Guide
- Download the Storm Recovery Guide and Storm Recovery Guide Update
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheets
- FEMA mobile app