The Dolphin Challenge is the northern Texas regional competition of the National Ocean Sciences Bowl (NOSB).
The Regional Coordinator for Dolphin Challenge is Julie Massey. For general questions about the competition, contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 281-309-5063.
The 2020 Dolphin Challenge
- Will be held February 1, 2020 at Texas A&M University at Galveston.
- Dolphin Challenge will host Friday field trips and Friday night dinner for teams.
- To register go to EventBrite.
- Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If a coach plans to bring two teams, please register both teams on-line as soon as possible.
- There will be no team registration fee for Dolphin Challenge 2020.
2019 Dolphin Challenge Winners:
Congratulations to the 2019 Dolphin Challenge winners!
- First Place: Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and the Arts
- Second Place: All Saints Episcopal School
Congratulations to the 2019 Dolphin Challenge award winners!
- Ralph Rayburn Sportsmanship Award 2019: Cypress Woods High School Team B