NMFS Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Fellowship
The 2019 NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Joint Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunity for Population and Ecosystem Dynamics is NOW OPEN!!
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO) # NOAA-OAR-SG-2019-2005907
Click here for link to funding announcement and guidelines (also found at Grants.gov).
Highlights of the Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Fellowship:
- Fellows will work under the guidance of NMFS mentors at participating NMFS Science Centers or Offices on marine ecosystem and population dynamics, with a focus on modeling and managing systems of living marine resources;
- Candidate projects will focus on at least one of the following: population dynamics of living marine resources, stock assessment methodologies, marine ecosystem modeling, integrated ecosystem assessments, and ecosystem-based management of marine ecosystems;
- The Fellowship can provide support for up to three years for highly qualified students.
- Students should submit applications to a Sea Grant Program and not submit information directly into Grants.Gov;
- Submit required application elements to Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator at email@example.com by January 30, 2019 5:00 PM CST;
- All application elements must be submitted in one combined PDF document in the exact required order as noted in the guidelines;
- Submit both the 90-2 Project Summary and 90-4 Budget files as excel versions; note there are new 90-2 and 90-4 forms; see guidelines for access to new forms;
- Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services will populate and upload documents to the grants.gov application file and will submit the application on behalf of the applicant via Grants.gov by February 27, 2019 5:00 EST;
- Additional application information can be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website.
For more information, please contact Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-458-0449.