NMFS Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Fellowship
The 2018 NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Joint Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunity for Population and Ecosystem Dynamics is OPEN!
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO) # NOAA-OAR-SG-2018-2005442
Click here for link to funding announcement and guidelines (also found at Grants.gov).
Highlights of the Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Fellowship:
- Fellows will work under the guidance of NMFS mentors at participating NMFS Science Centers or Offices on marine ecosystem and population dynamics, with a focus on modeling and managing systems of living marine resources;
- Candidate projects will focus on at least one of the following: population dynamics of living marine resources, stock assessment methodologies, marine ecosystem modeling, integrated ecosystem assessments, and ecosystem-based management of marine ecosystems;
- The Fellowship can provide support for up to three years for highly qualified students.
- Students should submit applications to a Sea Grant Program and not submit information directly into Grants.Gov;
- Sea Grant Programs will transmit the application on behalf of the applicant via Grants.gov by February 23, 2018 5:00 EST.
- Submit required application elements to Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 26, 2018 5:00 PM CST.
- All application elements must be submitted in one combined PDF document in the exact required order as noted in the guidelines; submit both the 90-2 Project Summary and 90-4 Budget files as excel versions.
- Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services will populate and upload documents to the grants.gov application file and will submit the application.
- Additional application information can be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website.
- Templates may be found at the following link for the Project Summary Short Form (90-2) and Population Dynamics 3 Year Budget (90-4) Form.
For more information, please contact Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator, at email@example.com or 979-458-0449.