NMFS Marine Resource Economics Fellowship
The 2017 NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunity for Marine Resource Economics is CLOSED.
Please check back October - November of 2017, for release of the
2018 Federal Funding Opportunity!
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO) # NOAA-OAR-SG-2017-2005041
Click here for link to funding announcement and guidelines (also found at Grants.gov).
- Students should submit applications to a state Sea Grant Program Office and not submit information directly into Grants.gov.
- Student applications are due to Sea Grant Programs by January 27, 2017 4:00 PM CST.
- Submit application documents to Texas Sea Grant Program Office: Mia Zwolinski, Research Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sea Grant Programs must transmit the application via Grants.gov by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 24, 2017.
- Additional application information can be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website.
- Fellowship FAQs may be found at the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website. See FAQs.
- Templates may be found at the following link for the Project Summary (90-2) and Budget (90-4).
For more information, please contact Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator, at email@example.com or 979-458-0449.