NMFS Marine Resource Economics Fellowship
The 2018 NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Joint Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunity for Marine Resource Economics is NOW CLOSED
Please visit our website again during October - November of 2018 to look for the next competition information for January 2019 applications.
Federal Funding Opportunity (FFO) # NOAA-OAR-SG-2018-2005450
Click here for link to funding announcement and guidelines (also found at Grants.gov).
Highlights of the Marine Resource Economics Fellowship:
- Fellows will work under the guidance of NMFS mentors at participating NMFS Science Centers or Offices on the development and implementation of quantitative methods for assessing the economics of the conservation and management of living marine resources;
- The Fellowship can provide support for up to two years.
- Students should submit applications to a state Sea Grant Program Office and not submit information directly into Grants.gov;
- Sea Grant Programs will transmit the application on behalf of the applicant via Grants.gov by February 23, 2018 5:00 EST.
- Submit required application elements to Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator at email@example.com by January 26, 2018 5:00 PM CST.
- All application elements must be submitted in one combined PDF document in the exact required order as noted in the guidelines; submit both the 90-2 Project Summary and 90-4 Budget files as excel versions.
- Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services will populate and upload documents to the grants.gov application file and will submit the application.
- Additional application information can be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website.
- Templates may be found at the following link for the Project Summary Short Form (90-2) and Marine Resource 2 Year Budget (90-4) Form.
For more information, please contact Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-458-0449.