NMFS Marine Resource Economics Fellowship
The 2019 NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Joint Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunity for Marine Resource Economics is NOW OPEN!!
Notification of Federal Funding Opportunity (NOFO) # NOAA-OAR-SG-2019-2005909
Click here for link to funding announcement and guidelines (also found at Grants.gov).
Highlights of the Marine Resource Economics Fellowship:
- Fellows will work under the guidance of NMFS mentors at participating NMFS Science Centers or Offices on the development and implementation of quantitative methods for assessing the economics of the conservation and management of living marine resources;
- The Fellowship can provide support for up to two years.
- Students should submit applications to a state Sea Grant Program Office and not submit information directly into Grants.gov;
- Submit required application elements to Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2019 5:00 PM CST;
- All application elements must be submitted in one combined PDF document in the exact required order as noted in the guidelines;
- Submit both the 90-2 Project Summary and 90-4 Budget files as excel versions; note there are new 90-2 and 90-4 forms; see guidelines for access to new forms;
- Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services will populate and upload documents to the grants.gov application file and will submit the application on behalf of the applicant via Grants.gov by February 27, 2019 5:00 EST.
- Additional application information can be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship website.
For more information, please contact Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator, at email@example.com or 979-458-0449.